Tuesday, 26 May 2015

On my design wall this week.

Today I set out to cut the fabric for the baby quilt. I soon ended up with a neat pile of pieces. I had to number the coloured pieces for the ribbons so I didn't muddle them up.


Well having got that far I thought I'd just stitch a couple of pieces together to see how it looked.


I'm using some strips from a jelly roll I won from Aunt Marti at 52 Quilts in 52 weeks The fabric design is Bloomin Fresh by Deb Strain. It's just perfect for a baby quilt.

I also did some more work on my dog stitchery block but I didn't take a photo. I'm hoping to finish it in the next couple of evenings.

It's been lovely to have 3 days to do some sewing. It's back to work tomorrow so not so much play time but I hoping to get some more of the baby quilt done. I'm also taking the embroidery with me to do in my lunch hour.

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment