The beginning of May and time to decide my goals for this month. Last months I didn't achieve many of my goals but I did at least finish the 'Is this a clue' quilt. This is now on its way to its new home.
However I'm not too upset about my April goals as I lost two weeks sewing time due to illness and also lost time due to Easter. However that time was filled with other activities. I do need to catch up a little during May.
My 'must be' completed goal is my swoon quilt. So far I have only made 3 blocks. I must complete the top of this quilt by the end of May so this will have my full attention.
I also MUST complete my mini quilt swap. I hope to do this over the weekend so I can put it in the post on Tuesday.
My secondary goals are;
1. Complete my Schnibbles Hat Trick quilt including quilting and binding. This quilt finishes at 26" X 32" so this should be possible.
2. Complete the piece I am making for the 'birds' blog.
3. Make the quilt sandwich for the 'Holiday Quilt'. I would also like to start the quilting but I think that may be pushing it. a bit.
4. My NewFO for May. I love starting new projects and have several ideas. I'm not sure which one it will be.
5. Spend some time on my embroidery projects. I'm going to take part in May for me at Marcia's Crafty Sewing and this is one of the things I will be making time for me to complete. To find out more follow the link here or use the button on the side bar.
I think I may have overdone the goals but I'm feeling fairly confident. I'm linking up with Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs for 2013 A lovely year of finishes and Lynne at Never too hot to stitch for 2013 the year of the finished project. Why not visit and see what everyone else is planning for the month.
I hope you had time today for some sewing.