Monday 24 February 2014

And the winner is.........

2 Bags Full

Hi I'm sorry to be so late announcing the winner for the Grow your Blog party but life got in the way of my sewing and blogging yet again. My apologies for the delay and I can tell you that the random number generator came up with number 42 who is OhioLori who said;

Love your quilts...specially the one bein modeled by Scamp! :) Looooove the Nancy Drew charms I see!!

I've been a follower for awhile..thru GFC & Bloglovin...

Nice to have you following and I have sent an email for your snail mail address.

Tomorrow morning I'm teaching a quilt class but will then have time for some sewing. I am really looking forward to getting on with quilting my bird quilt. I also have some photos to share of the orchids on display at Kew gardens. Oh and I can't wait to catch up with my blog reading. I've really missed reading about what my blogland friends have been up to. 
I hope you'll come and join me tomorrow.

Lyndsey


1 comment: