Wednesday 3 August 2022

One Monthly Goal.

 


It's the start of a new month and so I have the chance to join with Elm Street Quilts for the one monthly goal. I have several projects I need to move forward and I find this link up helps to focus my mind.

My chosen project that I want to finish is the quilt for Aubrey. I've started the quilting but I haven't got very far. I want to finish this quilt, including the binding, by the end of the month.


I'm on holiday for the next two weeks and I want to take some time to get on with the quilting on the huge monster that is the Austen Family quilt. This is a heavy quilt to move around at the best of times and the hot weather has made it a no go area. I'm hoping to get at least 6 more blocks quilted - with the aid of a large fan to keep me cool. I will be taking it very slowly so I don't get stressed and over heated.

A short post today but a chance to set out my goals for this month. I'm linking this post with Patty from Elm Street Quilts for the August goal setting OMG Link up I must pop over and see what everyone is working on.

Take care

Lyndsey


3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing Noah's Arl come alive with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is something I've thought about for a few years now, but get sidetracked & don't do it. I get Patty's occasional newsletter via email. I'm enjoying seeing this quilt come together and you've spurred me on to do some more embroidery too. Definitely don't overwork yourself in the heat. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on finishing Aubrey's quilt, Lyndsey!!

    ReplyDelete