Sunday 6 October 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching.

It's Sunday and that means Slow Sunday Stitching. It's great on a Sunday to try and slow down, to make the day a little special. I've been doing just that but unfortunately I can't show you what I was working on earlier as I was  finishing off my project for the Witchy Stitchy Blog hop that starts tomorrow by hand sewing on the binding. Before I tell you what I'm working on now here is the list of blogs to go and visit this week. I'm sure there will be lots of spells being cast by the quilting witches taking part.



October 7

October 8

October 9
October 10

October 11

I love these blog hops. There's lots of quilting eye candy and with all the projects to check out I'm never short of inspiration on future quilts and other makes, just short of time to do it all.

Back to this evening I have got back to my knitting. John's winter jumper isn't going to finish itself so I'd better get on and do it. The summer was far too hot for knitting especially with aran wool and so it has been sat in my project bag. I've wound the next skein of wool into a ball and once I've finished this post I will be back to knitting the next row. Earlier I got too engrossed in the TV programme I was watching and didn't get all the way round the last row I was working on. I just have time to finish that row and knit one more before bedtime.


The jumper is knitted on a circular needle and from the bottom rib. I really don't like knitting a jumper this way but it does mean there are no side seams to sew up.

I'm linking this post with Kathy from Kathy's Quilts for her Slow Sunday Stitching link party
Pop over and see the beautiful things folks have been working on.

Lyndsey

2 comments:

  1. That sweater looks wonderful. I like the idea of no side seams. I am looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so warm and cozy. Perfect for the winter weather.

    ReplyDelete