Monday 21 September 2020

Fall Blog hop

I haven't been able to post this week due to a ridiculous amount of work.  This happens every year at this time of enrolment of new students and the start of course. This year we have the added possibility of the UK government asking university to return to online teaching. I'd planned my course based on alternate week face to face sessions and I'd already sent this out to students but now I need to contact them again about the possible changes.  Never mind in a couple of weeks I have a fairly quiet time so there will be a chance then to catch up with sewing.


Today is the start of the Fall blog hop so I thought I would post the schedule. I can't wait to visit the blogs from today.


Monday, September 21st


Tuesday, September 22nd
Wednesday, September 23rd
Thursday, September 24th

Unfortunately the schedule is all I have time for today. I'll be back tomorrow

Take care

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment