Sunday 7 November 2021

November monthly goal

 


It's that time when I need to set a goal for the month. There are so many things I want to achieve this month. First I need to finish stitching the binding onto the quilts. First Mr Hare.

and also my Christmas table runner.


I need to finish my mug rugs for the blog hop in the middle of this month. No sneak peeks at this one. These three items will be finished so I started to think outside the box. I want to start stitching the Noah's Ark stitchery so my goal for this month will be to complete one of the blocks . Next  I need to think which one I want to do first. I took a screen shot so you could see all the blocks.



My goal for this month is to complete the elephant block. I will cut the background fabric tonight and if I have time I will draw out the pattern. I'm looking forward to stitching this block.

I'm linking this post with Patty from Elm Street Quilts for her November goal setting party  Once I've linked up my post I'll find my embroidery fabric and then get back to stitching binding.

Take care

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment