Sunday 12 February 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching.

 This week I have been trying to keep up with my plan to stitch every day. I managed 6 out of 7 days . The main stitching I've been doing has been the Crabapple Hill Studio stitch along. it has  been fun to do and I'm happy with how the piece is looking. Today there were two squares to stitch.


Here's the embroidery to date.


Yesterday I spent some time stitching the binding on the Austen Family Album quilt. I must come up with a new name for this quilt. Getting the binding stitched down will take some time and its a good job to do when watching TV. I need to start the next frog block once I've drawn it out.

I'm linking this post with Kathy from Kathy's Quilts for her Slow Sunday Stitching and Kate from Life in Pieces for her weekly stitching round up.

15 minutes stitching day/week 6/7 days                                                                                        15 minutes stitching February  9/12 days                                                                                      15 minutes in 2023       36/43 days

I'm on holiday this week so I see sewing in my future. 

Take care

Lyndsey

6 comments:

  1. Look at you keeping up! It looks great. Barbara at Cat Patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done & am enjoying seeing your progress. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice piece that SAL is. I always like their patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embroidery project is coming along beautifully. Congrats on all the stitching time so far this year. Thank you for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that SAL and every year I tell myself I should start, but I don't. Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete