Sunday 21 January 2024

Slow stitching Sunday.

Over the past week my slow stitching has been knitting. The wool comes as skeins and I set myself the challenge of knitting up 1 skein. I finished that on Thursday so I need to put my knitting down for a week and get on with my embroidery. I have challenged myself to finish the countryside scene with the poppies by the end of the month. That means I have ten days left. It is doable so long as I get on with it. So lets look how far I've got and what is left to do.

I picked this piece up on Thursday evening but didn't add much to it as I was tired. Friday evening I should have done some sewing but took Missy for a late walk and then gave her a good grooming. As you can see I've started on the wheat field but haven't got very far.





Here is the picture of the finished piece from the pattern.


I still have some evening left so I need to get on with my stitching. I'm linking this post with Kathy from Kathy's Quilts for her Slow Sunday Stitching linky party.

Take care

Lyndsey

5 comments:

  1. I think you will get this piece stitched by the end of the month, I love this pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your countryside scene is going to look beautiful! Such lovely embroidery you are stitching. Can't wait to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful countryside scene! It must be very soothing to stitch it and watch the picture develop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poppies piece is beautiful! Looks like a very relaxing stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitchery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete