Wednesday 23 May 2012

Finished at last

Didn't feel too bright due to a migraine over the weekend so no sewing got done. However I have now quilted and bound the baby quilt destined for the Guides quilt project.

Rather pleased with this one. It is a shame the prints in the quilt don't show up very well on the photo.

I have also cut out the fabric needed for the block of the baby quilt I am making. Indiana had her daughter Isobel on Friday morning. I decided to make a quilt using the broken dishes block using these fabrics.

Indie isn't a lover of pink so I think the batik fabric will work well as it has darker colours as part of the pattern- as well as a little pink.

Hopefully this coming weekend will give me more time for sewing. I need it as I have to add the borders to the rainbow quilt and then quilt and bind it by next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for posting the Pet Show badge on your blog! I tried to just reply to your comment, but couldn't, so I tracked you down here! LOL Be sure to check my blog today if you would like to change your settings. You don't have to, of course, but if you enter any giveaways, and you are a "no reply" blogger, some people will just choose another winner, instead of trying to find you. :( Thanks for stopping by at Lilypadquilting!