This week I haven't had time to do very much stitching, mostly due to having marking to complete for work prior to the end of the academic year. However I have had time to think about what I would like to achieve this month. I am lucky as I don't work during the summer holidays and so have time to catch up and practice new skills.
1. Complete Lucy's quilt ( using stamp collection and old patchwork blocks)
2. A baby quilt for Linus project
3. A knitted baby blanket for Linus project.
4. Complete Dresden plate quilt
5. Help Lucy make a quilts for friends birthday
6 Ongoing work on Millennium sampler.
In addition I need to complete the baby quilt already started.. This should be achievable as I finish work for the summer on 11th July. If I can manage these goals it will leave me free in August to practice my free motion quilting. I am desperate to try some of the beautiful designs that can be achieved with this method.