1. Dresden plate wall hanging. All cut out, partially sewn and languishing in its project box (I'm not sure why).
2. Quilt for Lucy of stamp collection blocks and hexagons. I still need to make 4 stamp collection blocks. As I am making this as quilt as you go once the blocks are finished it should go together very quickly. (well that's the theory)
3. Grandmother's garden quilt. Why did I chose to do 1 inch hexagons? Lots of hexagon templates cut out and lots of fat quarters in stash for the quilt. This is slow going but very enjoyable.
4 and 5. Scamp and Picasso's quilts (their Christmas presents) Fabric bought and quilt designed. Both are waiting to be cut out. How many days did you say until Christmas?
6. Blocks for the Wicked blog hop. My day is October 26th. Again I have identified the fabric and the blocks I am going to be making but haven't started yet.
7. Pillow for Holiday lane blog hop. Only just signed up for this so I still need to add the button. I think the dates are the end of November...... maybe I'd better check.
8. Grandmother's choice votes for women quilt (see button on right hand side of this post.). I am making this quilt for my older daughter. This is more an on going project as the blocks are released weekly over 49 weeks but I am already behind. Have chosen the fabrics and cut the first block.
9. Sew many fishes mini quilt. This one is designed and waiting for me to sort out the fabrics.
10. Mario quilt for my son. Pattern organised, fabrics identified, I just need the time. This is to be completed for his birthday next June so no big rush at the moment.
11. Millennium sampler. This is my cross stitch sampler that my hsband bought for me Christmas 1999. Over the last 11 years I have done some now and again and then put it down for months (or years). I have been linking with Sharon at Pintangle on her Work in Progress Wednesday. Since July this has really moved forward and I would dearly love to finish this by Christmas.
My priorities for this link are the blog hops and the Christmas presents but completing some of the other projects would make 2013 more comfortable as I have a bunch of projects planned for next year and of course I will see more things I want to do and try as time passes.