On my day off on Friday i managed to get some sewing done on my Christmas quilt before my machine started to play up. I put it away to deal with this coming week as I was going away for the weekend. I'll write a separate post on our adventures as I have some photos to show you.
When we got to the house we'd rented for the weekend it was quite late but I wasn't feeling particularly tired so I decided to cast on the stitches for the second elf slipper. I'd knitted 8 rows when I realised I'd made the same mistake as I did on the first slipper, so I pulled it all out. On Saturday I restarted the knitting and managed to complete the first 4 rows, getting the pattern correct this time. Other than that there wasn't any time for stitching the rest of our trip.
This evening time was limited because we didn't get home until 7 p.m. Having re-organised my embroidery bag I had gone through them all and noted how far I'd got with each of the projects. I still have to finish a couple of the bag ladies. I also need to find Millicent as she is still missing in action but I have found Thelma. Anyway this week I'm going to be working on Earlene. She was the last bag lady we worked on when I joined Barbara from Cat Patches for her stitch along. I've never quite completed her.
There isn't much left to do on this so I'm hoping to complete it by next Sunday. All the floss I was using was in the packet with Earlene. I'm linking this post with Kathy for her Slow Sunday Stitching Do pop over to see what everyone has been working on. For now I'm going to get back to my stitching as I want to see this bag lady finished.