Sunday 19 January 2020

Slow Sunday stitching.


This week I've been working on Rabbit's Garden. I had hoped to complete it this weekend but I haven't. We were walking in Suffolk this weekend which meant I had limited sewing time. I did managed to do at least half an hour stitching last night but I was tired from the day's activity so went to bed early. This is how far I've got with the stitching to date.


The missing carrot on the bottom row is supposed to be replaced by a carrot button but I decided I didn't want to use one so I'll stitch a carrot there instead.

Tomorrow I'm at home. Scamp is booked to have his teeth cleaned by the vet and as he's a dog this involves him having a anaesthetic. He hasn't had them done before but he will be 12 in February and so this is a good time to do it. The vet will be able to check his teeth and deal with any problems and he shouldn't need it doing again. Whilst he is being treated I shall be doing some stitching to keep my nerves calm.

I'm linking this post with Kathy from Kathy's Quilts for her Slow Sunday Stitching  Pop over and see what everyone has been working on this week.

Lyndsey

2 comments:

  1. Your embroidery is looking so cute. Hope you enjoyed your walk,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embroidery. I used the buttons on mine, but stitching them will be just fine too. I don’t think the buttons really added much to the piece, but they are kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete