When I posted this photo earlier in the month I realised I'd missed stitching around her toe. I've done that but it's easier to pull this photo up from blogger than to take a new one and upload. I also made a start on Thelma. This was always my least favourite of the ladies but as I stitch her I feel she is starting to develop her own character and I'm enjoying stitching her.
Through June I've done other stitching including making some masks,
I finished a child donation quilt.
Several blocks have been created for the Austen Family Album quilt and I've added a lot of squares to my collection for my crocheted blanket.
I'm please with what I achieved this month. All that and I'm almost up to date with my work commitments. Not that being up to date is possible as new commitments are added every day.
Next job on the sewing front is to decide July's goal. I have several annual leave days next month so should have more time for sewing.
I'm linking this post with Elm Street Quilts for June's One Monthly Goal link up.